About Dutch Parkinson Scientists
The overall aim of Dutch Parkinson Scientists is to accelerate scientific research into the causes and consequences of the (treatment of) Parkinson's disease and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson’s. Our mission is to lower the prevalence, develop disease-modifying treatment strategies and improve the quality of life of people with Parkinson’s disease or related parkinsonism.
- The association was founded on April 17, 2021 and currently has .. Parkinson's researchers in various fields.
- The association is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number: 82562407
- Bank relation: Triodosbank, Iban number: (Not yet available)
- Our logo: The logo represents the collaboration between parties in a stylized image of drops that open up the Parkinson's tulip.
- The annual contribution for members is € 60,00
- For members who are younger than 30 years at the start of the calendar year: € 40,00
- Membership after 1 July costs 50% for the remaining half year or part thereof.
- Register here via our registration form.
- We represent the field of Parkinson's researchers in the Parkinson Alliance in the Netherlands and beyond;
- We initiate themes for the Research and Innovation Agenda from within the field of researchers;
- We ensure coordination between researchers / collaboration projects;
- We stimulate fundamental, translational and clinical Parkinson's research in the Netherlands;
- We provide a platform for the exchange of new research information;
- We connect the different research areas;
- We are helpful in finding funding for research;
- We organize an annual research conference for members.
If you would like to support the work of 'Dutch Parkinson Scientists' financially, we would like to refer you to ParkinsonNL, the independent fundraiser. You can donate directly into the ParkinsonNL bank account: Iban: NL03ABNA0501566651
Sign-up for digital newsletter
"*" indicates required fields